What does it mean to be a Vodavi Authorized Gold Dealer?
- Gold is the highest level of Dealer Authorization offered by Vodavi. Gold Authorized dealer status is awarded to a Vodavi dealer based on several factors:
- Level of Customer Service provided by the Dealer
- Level of Telecom Expertise and Experience
- Level of training and Experience with installing and supporting Vodaviproducts
- Length and quality of the Dealer’s relationship with Vodavi
When you choose a Vodavi Authorized Gold Dealer to support your telecommunications needs, you can rest assured that your dealer will provide you with the highest level of expertise, training and service available in your area.
The Vodavi STARPLUS STS GOLD package system is perfect for small businesses and is loaded with many features previously available only to larger enterprises. Best of all, this system is modestly priced, making it refreshingly affordable as well.
- PBX/Centrex Compatibility
- Supports full or fractional T1
- Phones are CTI adaptable
- ADP – Additional Device Port on every phone for fax or modem connection
- Standard 2.5 mm Headset Jack on every phone
- Voice Mail does not reduce System Capacity
- UCD & LCR Capability
- Easy to Configure, Install & Program
- One phone model loaded with features
- Soft keys below display enable quick access to system features
- Name & number display Caller ID is standard on CO lines
- Optional In-Skin Voice Mail
- Basic or Expanded System options
Optional In-Skin Voice Mail – This STS solution makes voice mail a refreshingly affordable option for any small business. It plugs right into the phone system itself, eliminating the need for more expensive external equipment. This 8-port system has 64 mailboxes and 3 hours of message storage, expandable to 9 hours.
The optional STS On-Board Voice Mail System Enhances Productivity With Key Features Such As:
- Dial-by-Name Auto-Attendant – Allows callers to direct themselves to the appropriate person without the help of an operator. If callers know their extension they can dial it at any time and thus bypass the auto-attendant.
- Menu Routing – Route callers more efficiently (Example, for Sales, press 1, for service, press 2, etc.) Up to 5 menus available.
- RAN Announcements – Play messages to your callers while they are waiting to speak with someone
- Fax Tone Detect – Automatically detects an incoming fax and forwards it to a designated fax machine.
Voice Mail User Productivity Features Include:
- Message Wait Light – Light indicates new voice mail messages
- Message Storage – Save a message for future reference
- Message Forwarding – Direct messages to the proper people quickly and efficiently
- Call Forwarding – Have incoming calls forwarded directly to your mailbox. Users can program this themselves without having to consult the system administrator
- Pager Notification – Users can choose to be paged if there is a new message in the system (up to 18 digits)
- Remote Access – Check your voice mail messages from any touch-tone phone
- Live Call Screening Option – (Answering Machine Emulation) Listen to messages as they are being recorded and pick up the phone if you want to speak with the caller
- Change Personal Greetings – Recorded name, personal greeting, and temporary greeting are controlled by the user
- Date and Time Stamp – Find out when a message was left
- Password Control – Change the password at any time
- OneTouch Record – Record important conversations for future reference